- In Business Since 1971
- Handled Over 15,000 Successful Cases
- Over $150 Million in Verdicts and Settlements
Auto accident claims can be confusing without the help of a personal injury
lawyer. If you have been injured in a crash, an accident attorney will
ensure you receive the compensation you are owed. Choosing to work with
Zevin & Rosenbloum, P.C. puts your personal injury claim in the hands
of an experienced auto accident lawyer near Atlanta.
Car & Car Accident Statistics
With millions of cars on American roads driving billions of miles each
year, auto accidents may be more common—and more costly—than
- As of 2012, there were 265,647,000 registered vehicles and 211,815,000
licensed drivers in the United States.
- According to the Property Casualty Insurers Association of America, the
average driver experiences an accident every 17.9 years. Over the course
of your driving lifetime, you’re expected to file three to four
car accident claims.
- There are approximately 10 million auto accidents in the U.S. annually.
In 2012, 30,800 of these crashes caused at least one fatality.
- Although most crashes are not deadly, over two million Americans are injured
or disabled in accidents each year.
- According to the Insurance Research Council, the average amount of auto
accident claims in 2010 was $23,450 per accident. In total, accidents
cost the U.S. more than $230 billion each year.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has found that the most
dangerous times to drive are between midnight and 3am on Saturdays and Sundays.
Top Three Reasons to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury attorney will ensure you receive the care and compensation
you deserve after an auto accident. If you need to make an auto accident
claim, call Zevin & Rosenbloum, P.C. at (404) 522-1616 to speak with
an accident attorney.
- The determination of fault is an important aspect of auto accident claims.
If there is any question regarding fault in your case, hiring a personal
injury lawyer will ensure you are not wrongfully left with costly reparations
or higher insurance payments you should not be making.
- Even injuries that appear minor at the time of a crash can cause long-term
pain and disability. If you are looking at long-term medical care, disability,
or changes in your employment status because of an accident, an accident
attorney will help you address these issues so you can receive the compensation
you are owed.
The process of making and resolving an auto accident claim is a stressful
one, especially if it is unfamiliar to you. Hiring a personal injury lawyer
will let you rest easier knowing your case is in good hands. A professional
will cover every detail and work hard for you so you can spend your time
and energy recovering.