Auto accident claims can be confusing without the help of a personal injury lawyer. If you have been injured in a crash, an accident attorney will ensure you receive the compensation you are owed. Choosing to work with Zevin & Rosenbloum, P.C. puts your personal injury claim in the hands of an experienced auto accident lawyer near Atlanta.
Car & Car Accident Statistics
With millions of cars on American roads driving billions of miles each year, auto accidents may be more common—and more costly—than you think:
- As of 2012, there were 265,647,000 registered vehicles and 211,815,000 licensed drivers in the United States.
- According to the Property Casualty Insurers Association of America, the average driver experiences an accident every 17.9 years. Over the course of your driving lifetime, you’re expected to file three to four car accident claims.
- There are approximately 10 million auto accidents in the U.S. annually. In 2012, 30,800 of these crashes caused at least one fatality.
- Although most crashes are not deadly, over two million Americans are injured or disabled in accidents each year.
- According to the Insurance Research Council, the average amount of auto accident claims in 2010 was $23,450 per accident. In total, accidents cost the U.S. more than $230 billion each year.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has found that the most dangerous times to drive are between midnight and 3am on Saturdays and Sundays.
Top Three Reasons to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury attorney will ensure you receive the care and compensation you deserve after an auto accident. If you need to make an auto accident claim, call Zevin & Rosenbloum, P.C. at (404) 522-1616 to speak with an accident attorney.
- The determination of fault is an important aspect of auto accident claims. If there is any question regarding fault in your case, hiring a personal injury lawyer will ensure you are not wrongfully left with costly reparations or higher insurance payments you should not be making.
- Even injuries that appear minor at the time of a crash can cause long-term pain and disability. If you are looking at long-term medical care, disability, or changes in your employment status because of an accident, an accident attorney will help you address these issues so you can receive the compensation you are owed.
The process of making and resolving an auto accident claim is a stressful one, especially if it is unfamiliar to you. Hiring a personal injury lawyer will let you rest easier knowing your case is in good hands. A professional will cover every detail and work hard for you so you can spend your time and energy recovering.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- IN BUSINESS SINCE 1971
- HANDLED OVER 15,000 SUCCESSFUL CASES
- OVER $150 MILLION IN VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS